On April 18, 2020, Berg & Dal in The Nijmegen Region is the location for one of the most beautiful and spectacular cross-duathlons in the Netherlands. With the beautiful trails and challenging distances, many sweat drops will be left at this multisport event consisting of running and mountain biking.
There are two distances: a short and a long distance. Participating is possible as solo or duo participant.
- Short distance (solo) - 4km running, 10km mountain biking, 2km running
- Short distance (duo) - 4km running, 10km mountain biking, 2km running
- Long distance (solo) - 7km running, 21km mountain biking, 3km running
- Long distance (duo) - 7km running, 21km mountain biking, 3km running
You can choose to complete the Cross-Duathlon individually or as a duo. When participating as a duo, one person takes on both running parts and the other is mountain biking.
What can you expect from the Berg & Dal Cross-Duathlon?
- An unique and challenging race at the Veluwe
- Electronic time registration
- Results with intermediate times
- Traffic-free trails with more than 30 volunteers and traffic controllers
- Guarded transition zone and bag deposit
- Drink station on the course and at the finish
- Personalized race-bib with (team)name
- Possibility for overnight stay near start / finish at camping De Hoge Hof
- And of course the beautiful ambiance and atmosphere!
You can pre-register until . There is no post-registration.
NOTE: If the subscription limit with the amount of participants has been reached, then the registration closes immediately.
Fields marked with a * are required.
Nederlandse deelnemers dienen gebruik maken van ons reguliere inschrijfformulier.