On September 25, 2021, Rozendaal is the starting point for one of the most beautiful and spectacular cross-duathlons in the Netherlands. With the beautiful trails and challenging distances, many sweat drops will be left at this multisport event consisting of running and mountain biking. Start/finish is located near 'Kasteel Rosendael'.
There are two distances: a short and a long distance. Participating is possible as solo or duo participant.
- Short distance (solo) - 4.5km running, 11km mountain biking, 2km running
- Short distance (duo) - 4.5km running, 11km mountain biking, 2km running
- Long distance (solo) - 7km running, 22km mountain biking, 3km running
- Long distance (duo) - 7km running, 22km mountain biking, 3km running
You can choose to complete the Cross-Duathlon individually or as a duo. When participating as a duo, one person takes on both running parts and the other is mountain biking.What can you expect from the Posbank Cross-Duathlon?
- An unique and challenging race at the Veluwe
- Electronic time registration
- Results with intermediate times
- Traffic-free trails with more than 30 volunteers and traffic controllers
- Guarded transition zone and bag deposit
- Drink station on the course and at the finish
- And of course the beautiful ambiance and atmosphere!
You can pre-register until . There is no post-registration.
NOTE: If the subscription limit with the amount of participants has been reached, then the registration closes immediately.
Fields marked with a * are required.
Nederlandse deelnemers dienen gebruik maken van ons reguliere inschrijfformulier.